What follows may well be a glorious crusade in pursuit of a noble cause. I refer, of course, to the ultimate, complete and final triumph of space over time. A world where places are arranged in divine harmony, and moments flit about like confused hummingbirds, frenzied and starving.
I am in danger, here, of introducing things poorly, as I do not intend to delete or correct any posts except for grammar and spelling, so let my clarify in case this is to be read by someone I do not personally know:
I am, for the most part, a man of reason. While you may find reason and logic working subtly in the backdrop of future posts, I make no promises. Will I prefer coherence or frenetic energy? I do not know.
Posts will be divided into three major categories until I think of more. They will be announcements, stories, and character battles. The first two are self-explanatory, and the nature of the third shall presently be available when they begin.
The timer is at zero. Let's see where it goes.
And sorry for being so self-indulgent on post zero. I hear that's a tradition in these parts, but that's no excuse.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment